Friday, November 14, 2008

:)

TODAY IS THE DAY. RESULTS :O :O


went to kliuc around 2:45 with dad, and from the looks on his face i know he never expect me to score my paper. sheesh. gonna prove you wrong dad.

The minute i arrived, there were already people hanging outside the hall and discussing about their results. Some were happy and smiling, while the others shrugged with tears. Fuck, i wonder how my results are gonna be >_<

Went in the hall, and it was packed. Everyone's everywhere and no familiar faces around. There were a couple of counters and wtf i don't know what to do here. Suddenly fauzi poke me from behind and we exchange a few words and chit-chats. He scored quite good too, with 3.2 cgpa. congrats pojie! i knew you would do just fine :)

I learned that i was supposed to see the first counter and show my matric card, and get this green slip. For what purpose, i don't know. Filled in my names and stuffs, and then pass it to the second counter and wait for my name to be called.

After a few minutes, finally my names were called. At this point, i've already tawakal (berserah) to god and whatever the writings are on the paper, i will accept it.

.......

......

......

.....holy shit.

Holy shit i got 3.6 :D My early expectations were 3.0 or 3.2, but heh. 3.6 baby! If only i worked harder >_> maybe can get 4.0 flat terus. But it's cool. At least i can show to dad and make him proud a little. And mum too. I hope i will never disappoint them both. Enough with the bad results during my school years -__-

So today is officially my happiest day for 2008, and i hope there will be many to come next year. Cheers!

1 comment:

Nelza Rahim said...

wahh 3.6??
congratsss ;D